The Imagine Indiana Life Sciences Academy West, Shalom Health Care Center, Inc. (“Shalom”) and Learning Well, Inc. (a partnership of school based clinics) have joined forces to operate a health clinic inside the school to provide quality health services for students.
It is our goal to help you by providing nursing services for your child while they are in school and you are at work, help your child’s physician detect various illnesses, and provide access to healthcare for those who do not have any services.
Some of the services provided by Shalom Health Care Center include:
- First Aid for acute illness and injury
- Playground and sports injuries
- Assistance in care of certain chronic conditions such as: asthma, seizures, repeated ear infections and diabetes.
- Stomach Disorders – nausea, vomiting, stomachaches. Cramping
- Cold/Flu Symptoms – cough, sore throat, nasal congestion
- Rashes – chickenpox, ringworm, impetigo, Fifths disease, scabies, shingles
- Eye Irritations – conjunctivitis
- Allergies – environmental, food, medication/ screenings – vision, hearing, scoliosis, lice.
Your son or daughter must return a signed parental consent and a health history form with completed income and insurance information, including a copy of your child’s insurance card to the health clinic staff before he or she can be examined by the Shalom medical staff.
Cost: Shalom is a non-profit organization and will not collect any money from parents or legal guardians for services provided at the clinic.
The consent forms can be downloaded below:
Please call our Front Office at (317) 297-9100 if you have any questions.